11‏/05‏/2009

the Easy Way - to Start Discipline in Forex trading


If you read any material from the great traders you will hear them tell you that discipline is the key to forex profits. If you don’t have it you won’t win and most of the 95% that lose fail to acquire it. The key to forex trading success is not the system but the trader and his attitude discipline is the key just as it has been since trading began.

Most traders still look for the short cut, the guru or the far out trading system that will make them instantly rich or with no effort but they all learn a harsh lesson, a wipe out. So how to start discipline in forex trading?


Here what I have do to become 100% discipline trader instantly. First you need a proven logical trading system (I use dpg and d2op as proven trading system) then you need to understand how it works (go to member area to learn more about DPG and D20P system). The success formula is A logical trading system + Understanding = Confidence = Discipline

Now I already have a proven trading system and know how to use it. Soon after I have place my order according to the system, set my Money management (Lot size, TP level and SL level) then I shutdown my PC and never looking it back until the time trading was over. I left it trade automatically for me while I’m going to do my other daily activity. Once the time trading is over I turn on my PC and look at the MT4 chart to see the result. That’s the way I become 100% discipline trader.

0 اضافة رد:

إرسال تعليق

  ©تصميم محمود جمال.