31‏/07‏/2009

- Trading the Randomness -

Trading the Randomness
My son started trading these last few weeks and has had some very surprising results. He determined that if he did 10,000 trades on a single currency pair that he would have a sort of mental understanding of the pair. So he loaded the 1 minute data started back testing his method. **Now when I say method, I mean that in the loosest of terms. He only trades bars between the hours of * PM and 10 PM, he then starts selecting buy and sell positions, taking profit at 2-10 pips. I don’t have the exact numbers in front of me but I’ll start posting them so you guys can follow him, but every night, after trading several of these time periods in a back environment he inevitably ends with a couple of hundred points.**As time goes by I analyze how he is doing and share the results with you. 10000 trades is lot but, at this point I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt

0 اضافة رد:

إرسال تعليق

  ©تصميم محمود جمال.